Project Management - Global Partners
Strategic project lead for Global Partners 1,500-unit Gasoline Distribution & Station Operations (GDSO) developing and overseeing the Project Renaissance initiative. Project Renaissance is the overall strategic design, process and implementation for new store builds, raze-and-rebuilds and remodels. This initiative is a multi-department, multi-outsource cohesive endeavor that manages the following:
- Overall streamlining of the Capital Expense Management (CAPEX) process
- New Alltown-branded designs
- Development of 5 prototypical layouts
- Overall strategic sponsorship of an equipment purchasing program
- New site selection and economic validation in the downtown Boston marketplace
- Development of a store-by-store equipment and attributes database
- Oversight to the brand standards and guidelines
- Development of the store-by-store 2015 Capital Expense Management (CAPEX) budgets
Project Renaissance combines the contributions of operations, marketing, branding, merchandising and facilities management under one umbrella. With as many as 30 concurrent projects, the complexities of all of the “moving parts” are immense. Gray Cat serves as the “quarterback” for the Renaissance initiative providing the strategic leadership to ensure that all parties are cohesive in their strategic guidance as well as with their tactical execution.
Project Renaissance is the embodiment of Gray Cat — strategic oversight combined with tactical execution across multiple department areas of expertise.