Local Store Marketing
Local Store Marketing
Gray Cat is an expert in local marketing developing manuals and implementing field local marketing tactics for various multi-unit operations. Here are a few examples of local marketing projects that have been implemented in recent years:
- Authored the Local Store Marketing manuals for both Little Caesars (3,000+ restaurants) and Quizno’s (800+ restaurants).
- Project lead for Baltimore-based Sylvan Learning Centers (1000+ centers) managing a local marketing Pilot Market study (37 centers) identifying the best practices for local marketing.
- Project lead for Dallas-based Safeguard Business Systems (225 distributors) managing a variety of local marketing pilots and initiatives.
Local Store Marketing is a must for every retailer large or small who wants to fully capitalize on the sales potential of their all-important 3-mile trade radius. Gray Cat’s Local Store Marketing Manual for Retailers tells you how to tap into the power of local store marketing to help your store achieve sustained and successful sales growth this year–and beyond.
This easy-to-use manual gives you step-by-step instructions on how to implement proven local store marketing strategies at your store for little or no cost, and includes helpful worksheets, checklists and action plans.
Grand Opening Planning
This helpful “how-to” manual is filled with proven Grand Opening activities, ideas and tips that you can use to make your grand opening a big success – one that generates customer excitement and sales. Perfect for the one-store operator or the multi-store chain, the manual gives you step-by-step instructions on how to plan and execute your Grand Opening. Plus it’s packed with helpful checklists and worksheets!
Local Store Manual
Learn how to roll out an array of proven Local Store Marketing Strategies such as:
- Greetings and Suggestive Sales
- Grand Opening/Anniversary Launches
- Product Sampling
- Coupon Books
- Sports Sponsorships
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Customer Callbacks
- Seasonal Sales Events
- Store Events
- Customer Recognition Days
- And Much More!
Grand Opening Manual
The guide is designed to help you create and execute a Grand Opening action plan that is right for you and your store – one that:
- Organizes your entire Grand Opening planning process
- Focuses on attracting your target customer to your store
- Creates excitement to keep your customers coming back again and again
This is the by far, the best, organized manual to help you create your own Grand Opening action plan for your store – and beyond! You’ve worked hard to make your new store a reality; this manual helps capitalize on your efforts by creating BIG sales out-of-the-gate!